Principle of withdrawal
The CLIENT has the right to withdraw from the contract by returning or returning the PRODUCT to the SELLER.
To this end, the PRODUCT must be returned or returned without undue delay, and at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the communication of its decision to withdraw, unless the SELLER offers to recover the PRODUCT himself.
In accordance with Article L.221-18 of the Consumer Code, the withdrawal period expires fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CLIENT, physically takes possession of the PRODUCT.
In the event that the CLIENT has ordered several PRODUCTS via a single order resulting in several DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order for a single PRODUCT delivered in several lots), the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CLIENT, physically takes possession of the last PRODUCT delivered.
If the CLIENT's order covers several PRODUCTS and if these PRODUCTS are delivered separately, the withdrawal period expires fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CLIENT, physically takes possession of the last PRODUCT.
Notification of the right of withdrawal
To exercise its right of withdrawal and in accordance with Article L. 221-21 of the Consumer Code, the CLIENT must notify its decision to withdraw by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) to : ZA de Pitaugier 04300 Mane or firstname.lastname@example.org.
He can also use the form below:
To the attention of: Ciel d'Azur SHOP
SELLER's telephone number: 0492746340
SELLER's fax number: 0492746347
SELLER's* e-mail address:
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the PRODUCT below:
Invoice number :
Order form number:
- Ordered on[________________]/received on[________________].
- Method of payment used:
- Name of the CLIENT and, if applicable, of the beneficiary of the order:
- CLIENT's address:
- Delivery address :
- CLIENT's signature (except in the case of transmission by e-mail)
In order for the withdrawal period to be respected, the CLIENT must send his communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period
Effects of withdrawal
In the event of retraction by the CLIENT, the SELLER undertakes to refund all sums paid, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting, where applicable, from the CLIENT's choice of a delivery method other than the standard delivery method proposed by the SELLER) without undue delay and, in any event, at the latest fourteen (14) days from the day on which the SELLER will receive the returned PRODUCT (Article L.221-24). of the Consumer Code).
The SELLER shall refund using the same method of payment as the CLIENT used for the initial transaction, unless the CLIENT expressly agrees to a different method, in any event, this refund shall not entail any costs for the CLIENT.
The SELLER is not required to reimburse the additional costs if the CLIENT has expressly chosen a more expensive delivery method than the standard delivery method proposed by the SELLER.
The SELLER may defer the refund until the goods are received or until the CLIENT has provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever comes first.
Methods of return
The CLIENT shall, without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after notification of its decision to withdraw from this contract, return the goods to : ZA de Pitaugier 04300 Mane.
This deadline is deemed to have been met if the CLIENT returns the property before the expiry of the fourteen (14) day deadline.
The CLIENT shall bear the direct costs of returning the property.
In the event that the weight of the PRODUCT prevents the CLIENT from returning the PRODUCT by post, the CLIENT shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Condition of the returned property
The PRODUCT must be returned in accordance with the SELLER's instructions and include all accessories delivered.
The CLIENT shall only be liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of this PRODUCT. In other words, the CLIENT has the possibility to test the PRODUCT but his responsibility can be engaged if he carries out manipulations other than those necessary.
Exclusions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- Supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market
- Supply of goods made according to the CLIENT's specifications or clearly personalised
- Supply of goods likely to deteriorate or expire quickly
- Provision of sealed audio or video recordings or software that have been unsealed after delivery
- Newspaper, periodical, magazine (except subscription contract)
- Provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering or services related to leisure activities if the offer provides for a specific date or period of performance
- Supply of goods which by their nature are inseparably mixed with other articles
- Supplies of sealed goods that cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and that have been unsealed by the CLIENT after DELIVERY
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only be made after 30 days and whose real value depends on fluctuations on the market beyond the SELLER's control
- Provision of dematerialised non-delivered digital content if the execution has started with the express prior consent of the consumer, who has also acknowledged that he will thus lose his right of withdrawal
- contracts concluded at a public auction.